Monday, August 21, 2006

CONSPIRACY REALIST NEWSLETTER #7 (Aug)

(This newsletter is from Pete Johnson in Columbus, Ohio. He included the letter I sent to my family and friends which I think you've already seen, so I edited it out to save space. I think the rest of the newsletter had some interesting points so I wanted to share it with you. ~Ginny) My last newsletter was sent Sept 2005. I have been working on the problem of vulnerable voting machines via Citizens Alliance for Secure Elections (COPA), J30 Coalition, Common Cause, and Open Voting Consortium. (I wanted to include those key words so the National Security Agency would easily find my newsletter, in violation of the Fourth Amendment). This is my excuse for not following the investigations into 9/11 closely, thanks to all of you who keep this issue in front of me. I am prompted to create Newsletter #7 after watching the 9/11 American Scholars Symposium Panel Discussion that was shown on CSPAN. This televised event caused many in the Orwellian Media to discuss the Conspiracy Theorists Realists, including Ed Shultz, Lou Dobbs, Keith Obberman, Fox propaganda "news" and others. Ginny Ross’s passionate plea (slightly edited) for you to watch this Google Video is below; I could not have said it better. Google Videos are easy to watch; you can watch 10 minutes and go back to it later (using the tool bar at the bottom). Go directly to the google video (C-SPAN) http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4258946892514662399&q=9%2F11 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This is a link and teaser for the testimony of NY Fireman Lou Cacchioli, which is every bit at compelling as the Scholars Symposium. http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/july2005/200705twistedwords.htm NY Fireman Lou Cacchioli Says 9/11 Commission Twisted His Words Fireman Cacchioli relates his experiences of that day, these are his last three paragraphs: Cacchioli was called to testify privately, but walked out on several members of the committee before they finished, feeling like he was being interrogated and cross-examined rather than simply allowed to tell the truth about what occurred in the north tower on 9/11. "My story was never mentioned in the final report and I felt like I was being put on trial in a court room," said Cacchioli. "I finally walked out. They were trying to twist my words and make the story fit only what they wanted to hear. All I wanted to do was tell the truth and when they wouldn’t let me do that, I walked out. "It was a disgrace to everyone, the victims and the family members who lost loved ones. I don’t agree with the 9/11 Commission. The whole experience was terrible." ____________________________________ Ginny suggests that she can supply materials to those interested, as can I. I have a DVD of 9/11 Revisited that is well worth watching. (pete) Note that there is significant discussion in the 9/11 American Scholars Symposium regarding the demolition of the buildings. The pockets of heat that existed for several weeks after the collapse, hindering rescue/cleanup efforts, are not a property of jet fuel. The heat created by jet fuel cannot melt steel. Physical evidence now exists which points to the existence of thermite at the site of the WTC collapse. Thermite is used in demolitions to cut through steel. http://www.physics.byu.edu/research/energy/htm7.html http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/thermite.htm Editor Note: Finally, I would be remiss to fail to mention the excellent work of my friend Jim Hanson. Recall the night in July that the Orwellian Media showed the newly released tapes that "proved" that an Flight 77 did indeed crash into the Pentagon. Irregardless of whether Jim Hanson’s work is correct (refuting that conclusion), anyone watching the videos that night on your local/national news would be hard pressed to say they saw anything definitive regarding the plane. Propaganda in its purest form. Anyone wishing a copy of Jims work should reply to me with a mailing address. PLEASE RETAIN THIS NEWSLETTER. You can attribute this to me…the Facist NeoCons will need another terrorist attack to maintain power. The American public no longer responds to fear mongering and talking points. Investigations, subpoenas, impeachment awaits those responsible for 9/11, provided they allow themselves to be voted out of office. When the next attack occurs, democracy depends upon how the American people respond. It is not necessary that everyone else be informed, but it is necessary that YOU be informed. Democracy depends on you, not on everybody else. Fourth Amendment of the United States Constitution: The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized. "A Time Comes When Silence Is Betrayal".... Dr. Martin Luther King Jr "Fascism will come to this country and it will come disguised as Americanism"..........Governor Huey Long "I told all four that there are going to be some times where we don't agree with each other, but that's OK. If this were a dictatorship, it would be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator," Bush joked/said. -- CNN.com, December 18, 2000 "Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in fear." - President Harry S. Truman. To be removed, just ask me (pjohnso6 [at] insight.rr.com).